Go big or go home

 

I don't naturally follow the mentality of “go big or go home” but what I've learned with the readings this week is that when you start off at a large company early in your career, and then move to smaller ones over time and start your own, you are likely to follow the path of entrepreneurial success. There is so much to learn from the success of a large company. Take it all in and understand how they got to this point. Then you can build your own business with a grand perspective.  

Another powerful aspect is doing what you feel passionate about. Instead, if you do what you think other people want you to do, you won’t be on a good path to finding the right career. That will not lead to fulfillment in your job, career, or life. Focusing on what you love to do, what you want to do every day is a whole new world of loving you path. This can be applied to many aspects of life. We all have the choice to live how we want. What’s the most important thing to you? How do you want to live every day and how do you want to live 50 years from now? Think about it all and take the steps necessary to get there. I have a hard time feeling stuck in my life and not feeling like I have control over my life. What I’ve realized recently is that every day is a choice and I have the capability to make it a positive day or not. I can’t choose how other people act, but I can change my life for good at any time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Business

A Hero's Journey

Stay centered and focused